About Our Church
MCO Statement of Beliefs
MCO believes in the whole Bible
MCO believes the word of God should take "center stage" in a person's life
MCO believes in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
MCO believes in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues, as the Holy Spirit gives the utterance
MCO believes in water baptism by immersion and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
MCO believes that divine healing is provided for all, through Christ's finished work on the cross
MCO believes in Holy Communion as a sacrament instituted by our Lord
MCO believes in the second coming of Jesus. We believe in the rapture of the church, when the righteous dead and the living saints will meet the Lord in the air.
MCO believes in the Supernatural power of God, in the area of healing, miracles and deliverance.
MCO believes in the bodily resurrection, eternal life with God for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked and unsaved.
Our Mission Is:
- To share the Gospel to those that are Spiritually lost
- To encourage those that have already accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- To teach and preach the uncompromised Word of God
- To be a help to families and children by God's leading and direction
- To minister to the Whole man, Spirit, Soul and Body. (Matthew 25:35)